I am so grateful that we can connect with each other in person!
Before COVID-19, I took for granted the time we could spend with one another. None of it was compromised by the pandemic and we could go wherever and do whatever we wanted, provided we had the time and money.
The last two years, we lost loved ones, had babies, and married without being able to be with our family and friends to celebrate and/or mourn. Therefore, today I am grateful for the people I love and choose to spend my time with.
I am grateful for:
- Going into the office and connecting with co-workers.
- Flying with fewer delays when visiting family and friends that are far away.
- Connecting with friends at my favorite brewery or restaurant.
- Making deep connections across from one another.
- Finding love again.
- Road trips.
- Just being in the presence of others.
What are you grateful for?
If you want to follow my blog, enter your email below and confirm through your email.